Renault Zoe remap ecu EMS3180 with TunerPro.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Renault Zoe Electric with engine control management Continental EMS3180.
Supported Zoe versions:
- Renault Zoe (ZE) 65kW Q210 my 2012
- Renault Zoe (ZE) 65kW R240 my 2015
- Renault Zoe (ZE40) 55kW R75 my 2016
- Renault Zoe (ZE40) 65kW Q90 my 2016
- Renault Zoe (ZE40) 66kW R90 my 2016
- Renault Zoe (ZE40) 80 kW R110 my 2018
- Renault Zoe (ZE50) 100kW R135 my 2019
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Electric Cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Accelerator: accelerator pedal – ECO mode, accelerator pedal – Nominal.
- Torque: maximum torque allowed for the pedal limp home, maximum protection torque in ECO mode, maximum torque for torque ratio calculation in drive mode, maximum protection torque in drive mode, maximum torque for torque ratio calculation in reverse mode, maximum protection torque in reverse mode, maximum torque, maximum torque in generator mode, maximum torque in motor mode, maximum torque allowed in function of the vehicle speed, maximum torque allowed in function of the vehicle speed for safety.
- Speed Limiter: speed limiter fixed, speed limiter for cruise control (km/h), speed limiter for cruise control (mph), speed limiter (km/h), speed limiter (mph), maximum vehicle speed allowed in pedal limp home, speed limiter.