Royal Enfield 650 ecu remap Continental M4C with TunerPro XDF.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Royal Enfield with engine control unit Continental M4C.
Some of the supported bikes:
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
- Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: target lambda.
- Ignition: ignition advance angle characteristic map cylinder 1, ignition advance angle characteristic map cylinder 2.
- Air Calculation: max air load, desired airmass flow by throttle cylinder 1, desired airmass flow by throttle cylinder 2, desired airmass flow by pressure cylinder 1, desired airmass flow by pressure cylinder 2.
- RPM Limiter.