Scania Trucks, Buses and Special Application Motorola EMS S6 chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Scania with engine control unit Motorola EMS S6.
- DC16 V8
Supported Trucks and Buses:
- 4 Series (all versions)
- G Series (all versions)
- P Series (all versions)
- R Series (all versions)
- K Series (all versions)
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
TunerPro available maps
- Injection: fuel quantity limiter, smoke limiter by boost pressure.
- Start of Injection: base value for start of injection angle.
- Torque: max engine torque.
- Boost: boost pressure setpoint limiting map.
- Rail Pressure: basic fuel pressure setpoint.