Scarab boats BRP engine Bosch ME17.8.5 TunerPro tuning xdf.
New definition files (xdf) series for Scarab boats with engine control unit Bosch ME17.8.5 and Rotax BRP engines.
Here below you can see an example of Scarab 195 HO with engine 1.5L BRP/Rotax supercharged and 250cv.
With our xdf it is possible work on fuel maps, ignition maps, accelerator maps and a lot of other parameters like rpm limiters.
All Scarab boats with ecu Bosch ME17.8.5 are supported by our XDFs.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Boats bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Scarab 195 HO 1.5L 250cv)
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda engine during afterstart, desired lambda for fuel economy mode, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion, maximum desired air fuel ratio, map knock protection at full load, start/post start enrichment factor, warm-up factor by engine temperature.
- Ignition: knock detection factor characteristic curve cylinder counter, optimal ignition angle, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, dwell angle characteristic map.
- Torque: conversion factor relative air charge to optimum torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, accelerator curve for docking mode, accelerator curve forward mode, accelerator curve for reverse and lowrange.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Air Calculation: relative fresh air as function of manifold pressure.
- Idle: desired stationary idle engine speed by engine temperature, desired idle engine speed by engine temperature in drive mode.
- Volumetric Compressor: map for compression ratio of mechanical compressor.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, maximum engine speed by intake temperature, speed limiter.