Chiptuning maps for Sea Doo with ecu Bosch ME17.8.5.
New definition files (xdf) series for Sea Doo jetski with ECU Bosch ME17.8.5 and Rotax engines.
Supported natural aspirated engines.
- Sea Doo Spark 900cc
- Sea Doo Spark Trixx 900cc
- Sea Doo GTI 90 900cc
- Sea Doo GTI 130 1.5L
- Sea Doo GTI SE 155 1.5L
- Sea Doo GTI 130 1.6L
- Sea Doo GTI SE 170 1.6L
- Sea Doo GTX 170 1.6L
- Sea Doo Wake 170 1.6L
- Sea Doo Fish Pro 170 1.6L
Accelerator maps are divided according to the jetski version, inside our example screenshot for Spark 900cc they are divided in docking mode, forward mode, reverse and lowrange mode.
Available also Power Limitation for Touring and Sport Mode.
In case of Spark 900cc (without GPS system) maximum jetski speed is managed by RPM limiter.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Boats bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Sea Doo Spark 900cc)
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda engine during afterstart, desired lambda for fuel economy mode, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion, maximum desired air fuel ratio, map knock protection at full load, start/post start enrichment factor, warm-up factor by engine temperature.
- Ignition: knock detection factor characteristic curve cylinder counter, optimal ignition angle, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, dwell angle characteristic map.
- Torque: conversion factor relative air charge to optimum torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, accelerator curve for docking mode, accelerator curve for forward mode, accelerator curve for reverse and lowrange, power limitation in touring mode, power limitation in sport mode.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Air Calculation: relative fresh air as function of manifold pressure.
- Idle: desired stationary idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature, desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature in drive mode.
- Special functions: RPM limiter (speed limiter), maximum engine speed in L and R key mode.