Chiptuning maps for Sea Doo Supercharged with ecu Bosch ME17.8.5.
New definition files (xdf) series for Sea Doo supercharged jetski with ECU Bosch ME17.8.5 and Rotax engines.
- Sea Doo GTR 1.6L Supercharged 230cv
- Sea Doo GTX 1.6L Supercharged 230cv
- Sea Doo GTX 1.6L Supercharged 300cv
- Sea Doo RXP-X RS 1.5L Supercharged 215cv
- Sea Doo RXP-X RS 1.5L Supercharged 260cv
- Sea Doo RXP-X RS 1.6L Supercharged 300cv
- Sea Doo RXT-X RS 1.5L Supercharged 260cv
- Sea Doo RXT-X RS 1.6L Supercharged 300cv
- Sea Doo Wake Pro 1.6L Supercharged 230cv
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Boats bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Sea Doo RXP-X RS 1630 SC 300)
- Fuel: lambda engine during afterstart, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion, maximum desired air fuel ratio, map knock protection at full load, start/post start enrichment factor, warm-up factor by engine temperature.
- Ignition: knock detection factor characteristic curve cylinder counter, optimal ignition angle, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, dwell angle characteristic map.
- Torque: torque monitoring, optimum engine torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, desired throttle angle – slow, desired throttle angle – eco, desired throttle angle – sport.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Air Calculation: relative fresh air as function of manifold pressure, map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Idle: desired stationary idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature, desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature in drive mode.
- Volumetric Compressor: map for compression ratio of mechanical compressor.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, maximum engine speed in L and R key mode, speed limiter.