Segway ecu Bosch ME17.8.10 tuning with TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro XDF for Segway with engine control unit Bosch ME17.8.10 also called MED17.8.10 and ME17.U.6.
- Segway Fugleman UT10 1000 1.0L
- Segway Villain SX10 1000 1.0L
and all new Segway with ecu Bosch ME17.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main ATV bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda driver’s request.
- Ignition: knock detection factor characteristic curve cylinder counter, optimal ignition advance-angle map, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, minimal ignition angle.
- Torque: torque monitoring by pedal position, maximum torque, map for engine speed dependent torque, optimum engine torque, lookup table minimum defined efficiency, relative driver desire torque from driving pedal – Comfort, relative driver desire torque from driving pedal – Standard, relative driver desire torque from driving pedal – Sport.
- Throttle: standardised air mass flow through throttle valve, desired throttle angle.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust gas temperature.
- Air Calculation: volumetric efficiency, map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, Speed limiter.