Kia, Hyundai ecu Siemens SIM2K remapping with TunerPro.
New bin definition file (xdf) series for Kia and Hyundai (Theta engine) with engine control unit Siemens Continental SIM2K 141 / 341.
- Hyundai i45 (YF) 2.0L/2.4L
- Hyundai IX35 (LM) 2.0L/2.4L
- Hyundai Maxcruz (DM) 2.4L
- Hyundai Santa Fe (CM) 2.4L
- Hyundai Santa Fe (DM) 2.4L
- Hyundai Sonata (NF) 2.0L/2.4L
- Hyundai Sonata (YF) 2.0L/2.4L
- Hyundai Sonica (NF) 2.0L/2.4L
- Hyundai Tucson (LM) 2.0L/2.4L
- Kia Cadenza (VG) 2.4L
- Kia Carens (UN) 2.0L/2.4L
- Kia Cerato (TD) 2.0L/2.4L
- Kia Forte (TD) 2.0L/2.4L
- Kia K3 (TD) 2.0L/2.4L
- Kia K5 (TF) 2.0L/2.4L
- Kia K7 (VG) 2.4L
- Kia Koup (TD) 2.0L/2.4L
- Kia Magentis (MG) 2.0L/2.4L
- Kia Optima (TF) 2.0L/2.4L
- Kia Rondo (UN) 2.0L/2.4L
- Kia Shuma (TD) 2.0L/2.4L
- Kia Sorento (XM) 2.4L
- Kia Sportage (SL) 2.0L/2.4L
- Hyundai Grand Starex (TQ) 2.4L
- Hyundai H1 (TQ) 2.4L
- Hyundai H300 (TQ) 2.4L
- Hyundai Huiyi (TQ) 2.4L
- Hyundai Starex Royale (TQ) 2.4L
- Ram H100 (TQ) 2.4L
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (70 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: lambda full load enrichment, lambda full load enrichment map used in dependency of intake air temperature, basic lambda for the different engine operating point for the exhaust gas temperature model calibration, lambda setpoint for homogeneous lean combustion, lambda setpoint for homogeneous lean step value, basic lambda setpoint, reference lambda, maximum fuel flow, operating point correction for the injected fuel mass.
- Ignition: basic ignition angle, basic ignition angle for the exhaust gas temperature model, reference ignition angle, reference ignition angle for the exhaust gas temperature model, basic minimum ignition angle difference value, maximum value for spark retard, dwell time correction versus battery voltage and engine speed.
- Torque: scaling factor for requested torque at clutch from driver, driver interpretation map for automatic transmission vehicle, driver interpretation map for high vehicle speeds, driver interpretation map for low vehicle speeds, driver interpretation map for automatic transmission vehicle at gear 7/R, maximum reference indicated torque, reference indicated engine torque.
- Variable Valve Timing: inlet camshaft position setpoint.
- Throttle: inverse pedal value map, maximum throttle position setpoint.
- Temperature: basic engine out exhaust gas temperature for reference conditions.
- Air Calculation: characteristic air mass flow map, basic air mass flow through the throttle body depend on TPS and engine speed, mass air flow setpoint for torque intervention, conversion table for MAF value.
- Idle: nominal idle engine speed.
- Special functions: RPM limiter.