Ski Doo Sled tuning Bosch ME17.8.5 with TunerPro.
New definition files (xdf) series for Ski Doo sled snowmobiles with engine control unit Bosch ME17.8.5.
Here below you can see an example of Renegade with engine 900cc turbo.
With our xdf it is possible work on fuel maps, ignition maps, throttle, boost maps, rpm limiters, etc.
All SkiDoo with ecu Bosch ME17.8.5 are supported by our XDFs, for example:
- Ski Doo Backcountry 600cc/850cc
- Ski Doo Expedition 600cc/850cc/900cc/900cc turbo
- Ski Doo Freeride 850cc/850cc turbo
- Ski Doo Grand Touring 600cc/900cc/900cc turbo
- Ski Doo MXZ 600cc/850cc/1200cc
- Ski Doo Mach Z 900cc turbo
- Ski Doo Renegade 600cc/900cc turbo
- Ski Doo Skandic 600cc/900cc
- Ski Doo Summit 600cc/850cc/850cc turbo
- Ski Doo Tundra 600cc
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported snowmobiles are available in the main snowmobiles bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Renegade 900 turbo)
- Fuel: lambda engine during afterstart, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion, maximum desired air fuel ratio, map knock protection at full load, start/post start enrichment factor, warm-up factor by engine temperature.
- Ignition: knock detection factor characteristic curve cylinder counter, optimal ignition angle, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, dwell angle characteristic map.
- Torque: optimum engine torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, desired throttle angle.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Air Calculation: relative fresh air as function of manifold pressure, map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Idle: desired stationary idle engine speed by engine temperature, desired idle engine speed by engine temperature in drive mode.
- Boost: wastegate for target boost, wastegate for boost linearization, boost pressure limiter by atmospheric pressure, boost limiter, pressure ratio, boost pressure.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, speed limiter.