SkiDoo snowmobile Siemens MSE3.7 chiptuning with TunerPro.
One of the protagonists of the winter week is the Ski Doo MXZ sled with engine control unit Siemens MSE3.7.
- Ski Doo MXZ 1.2L Siemens MSE3.7
- Ski Doo MXZ 1.5L Siemens MSE3.7
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Snowmobiles bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel quantity by rpm and pressure, fuel quantity by rpm and throttle, fuel efficiency by rpm and throttle.
- Ignition: spark advance correction by engine and air temperature, spark advance at partial load, spark advance at high load.
- Throttle: inverse throttle position sensor map, throttle position sensor correction by air temperature, throttle position sensor.
- Idle: desired idle by engine temperature.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, RPM limiter by temperature.