Smart 451 tcu remap Mitsubishi G2T601x.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Smart 451 with engine 1.0L N/A and turbo (engine code 3B21, 3B21T) and transmission control unit Mitsubishi G2T601x.
- Smart Fortwo (451) 1.0L MHD 61cv
- Smart Fortwo (451) 1.0L MHD 68cv
- Smart Fortwo (451) 1.0L MHD 71cv
- Smart Fortwo (451) 1.0L MHD Turbo 84cv
- Smart Fortwo (451) 1.0L Brabus 98cv
- Smart Fortwo (451) 1.0L Brabus 102cv
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main gaerbox bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Vehicle Speed to Shifting – Upshift: speed (km/h) at which the machine has a shift request.
- Vehicle Speed to Shifting – Downshift: speed (km/h) at which the machine has a shift request.
- Time to Shifting: time for shifting 1->2/2->1, time for shifting 2->3/3->2, time for shifting 3->4/4->3, time for shifting 4->5/5->4, time for shifting ECO.