Smart Fortwo (W451) 0.8L CDI gearbox remap Mitsubishi G2T601x.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) series for Smart 451 with engine 0.8L CDI (engine code OM660) and transmission control unit Mitsubishi G2T601x.
- Smart Fortwo (W451) 0.8L CDI 45cv
- Smart Fortwo (W451) 0.8L CDI 54cv
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main gearbox bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Vehicle Speed to Shifting – Upshift: speed (km/h) at which the machine has a shift request.
- Vehicle Speed to Shifting – Downshift: speed (km/h) at which the machine has a shift request.
- Time to Shifting: time for shifting 1->2/2->1, time for shifting 2->3/3->2, time for shifting 3->4/4->3, time for shifting 4->5/5->4, time for shifting ECO.