Suzuki GSX-R 1000 and Hayabusa 1300 TunerPro chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Suzuki GSX-R 1000 and GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa with ECU Denso.
- Suzuki GSX-R 1000 my 2003
- Suzuki GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa my 2002
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Suzuki GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa)
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and throttle (divided by cylinder and map A/B), fuel by RPM and pressure IAP (divided by cylinder and map A/B).
- Ignition: main spark advance (divided by gear and map A/B), main spark advance neutral (divided by map A/B).
- Special functions: rpm limiter, speed limiter.