Suzuki Swift GTI G13B Hitachi remap using TunerPro.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Suzuki Swift GTI with engine control unit Hitachi.
- Suzuki Cultus GTI 1.3L G13B
- Suzuki Swift GTI 1.3L G13B
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (35 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (35 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Cars bin definition files area
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: main fuel time by RPM and load.
- Ignition: main spark advance by RPM and load, spark advance under idle regulation by engine coolant temperature.
- Idle: idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature
- RPM Limiters: RPM limiter high, RPM limiter low.
- MAF sensor scaling