Toyota Lexus Hybrid M20A-FXS ecu tuning Denso using TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Toyota and Lexus 2.0L Hybrid M20A-FXS with engine control unit Denso R7F701202.
- Toyota Corolla (E210) 2.0L Hybrid
- Toyota Prius (XW60) 2.0L Hybrid
- Toyota Innova (AG10) 2.0L Hybrid
- Toyota C-HR (AX10) 2.0L Hybrid
- Toyota Corolla Cross (XG10) 2.0L Hybrid
- Lexus UX (ZA10) 2.0L Hybrid
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Do you want to save money?
Buying our credit packs, you can save up to 100 euro.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel quantity limiter, target lambda.
- Ignition: ignition advance angle characteristic map.
- Torque: requested torque, torque limiter.
- Air Calculation: map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Direct Injection: pressure direct injection, pressure direct injection – limiter.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter.