Toyota Lexus M20A-FKS ecu tuning Denso using TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Toyota and Lexus with engine control unit Denso R7F701202.
Supported cars (engine code M20A-FKS):
- Toyota Corolla/Auris/Allion/Levin GT (E120) 2.0L
- Toyota Camry (XV70) 2.0L
- Toyota Avalon (XX50) 2.0L
- Toyota C-HR/Izoa (AX10) 2.0L
- Toyota Corolla Cross (XG10) 2.0L
- Toyota RAV4/Wildlander (XA50) 2.0L
- Toyota Harrier/Venza (XU80) 2.0L
- Toyota Noah/Voxy (R90) 2.0L
- Lexus ES200 (XZ10)
- Lexus UX200 (ZA10)
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel quantity limiter, target lambda.
- Ignition: ignition advance angle characteristic map, optimal ignition advance angle.
- Torque: requested torque, torque limiter.
- Air Calculation: map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Direct Injection: pressure direct injection, pressure direct injection – limiter.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter.