Chiptuning maps for Triumph with ecu Keihin SH7054.
New definition files (xdf) series for Triumph motorcycles with ECU Keihin SH7054.
- Triumph America 865
- Triumph Bonneville T100 865
- Triumph Daytona 675
- Triumph Rocket 3
- Triumph Scrambler 865
- Triumph Speed Triple 1050
- Triumph Speedmaster 865
- Triumph Sprint GT 1050
- Triumph Street Triple 675
- Triumph Truxton 900
- Triumph Thunderbird 1600
- Triumph Thunderbird Storm 1700
- Triumph Tiger 800
- Triumph Tiger 1050
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1215
Engine maps are divided according to the motorcycle version, displacement of engine, number of cylinders and in function of gears.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (starting from 40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Triumph Daytona 675)
- Fuel: main fuel table cylinder 1, main fuel table cylinder 2, main fuel table cylinder 3, fuel table for small throttle opening cylinder 1, fuel table for small throttle opening cylinder 2, fuel table for small throttle opening cylinder 3, air fuel ratio.
- Spark advance: ignition advance-angle characteristic map gear 1, ignition advance-angle characteristic map gear 2-5, ignition advance-angle characteristic map gear 6, ignition advance-angle characteristic map gear neutral.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, lambda deactivation.