TunerPro chip tuning maps for Triumph with ecu Keihin SH72531.
New definition files (xdf) series for Triumph motorcycles with ECU Keihin SH72531.
- Triumph Bonneville 1200 Bobber Black
- Triumph Bonneville T100 900
- Triumph Bonneville T120 1200
- Triumph Daytona 675 R
- Triumph Daytona 765
- Triumph Scrambler 865
- Triumph Speed Triple 1050
- Triumph Speed Twin 1200
- Triumph Street Scrambler 900
- Triumph Street Triple 660
- Triumph Street Triple 675
- Triumph Street Triple 765
- Triumph Street Twin 865
- Triumph Street Twin 900
- Triumph Tiger 800
- Triumph Tiger 1050
- Triumph Tiger 1200
and all Triumph with engine control unit Keihin SH72531.
Engine maps are divided according to the motorcycle version, displacement of engine, number of cylinders and in function of gears.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (starting from 40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Triumph Speed Triple 1050)
- Fuel: air fuel ratio, main fuel table by rpm and pressure – cylinder 1, main fuel table by rpm and pressure – cylinder 2, main fuel table by rpm and pressure – cylinder 3, main fuel table by rpm and throttle – cylinder 1, main fuel table by rpm and throttle – cylinder 2, main fuel table by rpm and throttle – cylinder 3.
- Spark Advance: ignition advance-angle characteristic map gear 1, ignition advance-angle characteristic map gear 2-5, ignition advance-angle characteristic map gear 6, ignition advance-angle characteristic map gear neutral.
- Ride by Wire: ride by wire – Rain, ride by wire – Road, ride by wire – Sport.
- Torque: optimum torque – Rain, optimum torque – Road, optimum torque – Sport,
- Fans Control.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, lambda deactivation.