TunerPro – Free ECU Tuning Software
We are a team of specialists in the tuning world, having many years of expertise in the automotive field about the development of ECU (engine control unit) and TCU (transmission control unit) calibrations for all vehicle types: cars, bikes, trucks, tractors, boats and special vehicles.
Aim of this project is to offer TunerPro definitions files (XDF), applying an affordable cost and using a FREE mapping software, to both professional and beginner tuners.
Please note: TunerPro is a binary files editor. It is not able to read and write ecu, with it you can only modify the file read out from the engine control unit. We don’t provide information about tools to be used to read out ECU and TCU.
What do we do?
We create customized bin definition files (XDF) for free tuning software TunerPro which include the maps to manage engine and gearbox.
What is TunerPro?
TunerPro is a free tuning software designed to enable you modify the calibration data, known as original file, used by vehicle engines and transmissions.
TunerPro software allow you to interpret and modify the files of the control unit easily and with accuracy.
At the bottom of the page, you will find the TunerPro software download link directly from developer, our quick guide to use it and some video tutorials.
Why use TunerPro software?
- It is a completely free ecu tuning software. Its developer is Mark Mansur, Microsoft engineer.
- No annual subscription required.
- Ability to open multiple instances simultaneously.
- Possibility to work with files of any dimension.
- Copy and paste values among different files and maps with no restrictions.
- Copy and paste full value maps on external software, for example to create a csv.
- It is compatible with all the files of cars, motorbikes, atv, trucks, tractors and boats.
- Thanks to the table view and 3D graph you have the exact representation in real values used to manage the engine and gearbox.
What do you need?
- The binary file readout from your vehicle (.bin file). Binary file is also called flash, micro, eprom, etc.
- The bin definition file, called XDF file, containing “maps”. It translates what each byte in the binary file stands for in the real world.
Do you support me to tune my file?
Yes, buying our XDF, support on Stage 1 remapping, maps’ meaning and Tuner Pro use are always included.
Which parameters can I tune?
Depending on the vehicle types, several parameters are available, for example ignition maps, fuel maps, torque limiters, boost pressure maps, throttle maps (divided by riding modes), rpm and speed limiters.
Available special functions as well: egr deactivation, lambda removal, injector scaling, maf scaling and map scaling.
For each vehicle and bin definition file (XDF), before buying it, you can have a look at the available maps. In case of doubts please contact us by contact form or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
XDF prices list
- ATV starting from 50 euro
- Bikes starting from 40 euro
- Boats starting from 50 euro
- Buses 60 euro
- Cars Electric starting from 50 euro
- Cars Diesel starting from 40 euro
- Cars Petrol starting from 40 euro
- Construction Machinery 50 euro
- LCV Diesel starting from 60 euro
- LCV Petrol starting from 50 euro
- Snowmobiles 70 euro
- Special Applications starting from 50 euro
- Tractors starting from 50 euro
- Trucks starting from 60 euro
- Gearbox 50 euro
Our reseach and development team is steadily working to improve new vehicles list and satisfy the most demanding requests.
We also offer training packs (original binary file + stage1 tuned file + relevant XDF) for all type of vehicles and ecu.
Write us via contact module or via email: email@example.com
Which payment methods can I use?
We accept both PayPal and Sumup.
We will email you the payment link after having received the file read out from the engine control unit of the vehicle.
Invoice always issued.
If you do not own a PayPal account, do not worry! We will send you by email or sms a payment request via PayPal. PayPal accepts the following cards: Visa – Visa Electron – MasterCard – Maestro – American Express – Discover – Aura.
PayPal directly manages all payment related information. OldSkullTuning will not be aware of such information.
Using Sumup, we will send you by email a payment request. Sumup circuit accepts the following cards: Visa – Visa Electron – MasterCard – Maestro – American Express – Discover – Diners.
Sumup directly manages all payment related information. OldSkullTuning will not be aware of such information.