Aprilia RSV and Tuono tuning maps ecu MSE3.7.
New definition files (xdf) series for Aprilia with engine control unit Siemens MSE3.7. Engine supported is Rotax 1000cc on Aprilia RSV 1000 and Aprilia Tuono.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel quantity by rpm and pressure, fuel quantity by rpm and throttle, fuel efficiency by throttle and rpm.
- Spark Advance: spark advance at partial load, spark advance at high load, spark advance correction by engine and air temperature.
- Throttle: inverse throttle position sensor map, throttle position sensor correction by air temperature, throttle position sensor.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, RPM limiter by engine coolant temperature.