Access, CF Moto, Goes, PGO, TGB ecu Bosch MSE3.0 tuning maps.
New definition files (xdf) series for Access, CF Moto, Goes, PGO, Chironex and TGB with engine control unit Bosch MSE3.0.
Supported ATV (Access, CF Moto, Chironex, Goes), side by side (CF Moto) and bikes (PGO, TGB, CF Moto).
Some of supported software numbers:
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Example of Stage1 on CF Moto Terralander 625: +4hp / +5Nm
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda at WOT, target lambda at partial load, lambda during warm up by engine and coolant temperature, lambda limit for combustion, injection correction factor by effective injection time.
- Ignition: ignition advance-angle characteristic map, optimal ignition advance-angle map, ignition advance-angle correction by engine and coolant temperature.
- Cooling Fans: cooling fans activation, cooling fans deactivation.
- Idle: idle engine speed by engine temperature.
- Throttle: standardized air mass flow through throttle valve, desired throttle angle, throttle position sensor.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust gas temperature.
- Air Calculation: volumetric efficiency, map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, RPM limiter – gear R, lambda deactivation.