Ducati Continental M3C TunerPro tuning maps.
New calibration files (xdf) containing engine maps to remap Ducati Hypermotard, Monster and Scrambler starting from 400cc engine to 1100cc. Engine control unit is a Continental M3C.
- Ducati Hypermotard 796
- Ducati Hypermotard 1100 EVO
- Ducati Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP
- Ducati Monster 696
- Ducati Monster 796
- Ducati Monster 797
- Ducati Monster 1100
- Ducati Monster 1100 EVO
- Ducati Monster 1100 EVO SP
- Ducati Scrambler 400
- Ducati Scrambler 800
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the tuning ducati maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro
Supported vehicles are available in the main motorcycles bin definition files area.
In cooperation with our australian partner Yuri Mechanical Pty Ltd we can share a dyno test (stage1) made on Ducati Scrambler 800 with LeoVince exhaust.
TunerPro available tuning maps (example of Ducati Scrambler 800)
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, target lambda, efficiency correction by air temperature.
- Ignition: optimal ignition angle cyl 1, optimal ignition angle cyl 2, ignition advance-angle characteristic map cyl 1, ignition advance-angle characteristic map cyl 2, ignition advance-angle characteristic map.
- Air calculation: desired air mass flow cyl 1, desired air mass flow cyl 2.
- Special functions: rpm limiter, lambda deactivation.