Ford 6.4L Powerstroke SID902 tuning maps.
New calibration files (xdf) containing engine maps to remap Ford SuperDuty trucks. Supported engine is 6.4L V8 diesel Powerstrole with ecu Continental/Siemens SID902.
You can find all maps to modify max speed of vehicle. It is also possible edit cruise control parameters: max speed with cruise control and minimum speed to activate it.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (70 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main trucks bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Torque: torque request for automatic and manual trasmission in high gear/low gear/offroad/reverse gear, estimated indicated torque, estimated requested torque required for protection of transmission, estimated requested torque required for shift strategy, torque limitation for manual gearbox required for protection of transmission, estimated indicated torque without the transmission request, torque limitation dependent by gears, boost temperature, ambient pressure, oil temperature and fuel temperature, maximum full load torque, base torque limitation for boost protection.
- Injection: main injection base, base smoke limitation, basic smoke limitation during limp home due to low boost condition, injector maps, basic map for main injection quantity.
- Boost: variable geometry, correction map for boost based timing representing max steady state boost pressure, nominal manifold pressure for basic operation mode for estimated torque setpoint, nominal manifold pressure for regeneration mode based for estimated torque setpoint.
- Rail pressure: basic fuel pressure setpoint, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation, fuel pressure setpoint limitation absolute by fuel temperature.
- Special functions: max speed with cruise control, minimal speed to activate cruise control, max speed limiter.