Freightliner and Western Star Detroit Diesel Temic DDEC6.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Freightliner. Western Star and Sterling with engine Detroit Diesel and ecu Temic DDEC6.
These the supported engines:
- Series 60
- Freightliner Cascadia
- Freightliner Coronado
- Freightliner FLD
- Freightliner M2
- Western Star 4700
- Western Star 4800
- Western Star 4900
- Western Star 5700
- Western Star 6900
- Sterling A Line
- Sterling L Line
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Trucks bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Injection: fuel limitation by altitude, fuel limitation by fuel temperature, fuel limitation, conversion of injection volume in injection time, base injection limitation, smoke limiter in AFR.
- Start of injection: base value for start of injection angle, base value of start of injection angle – DPF mode.
- Torque: max engine torque, rpm for max torque, max torque.
- Rail pressure: desired fuel pressure, desired fuel pressure – DPF mode, rail pressure limitation by fuel temperature.
- Air mass: speed density air mass.
- Special functions: governed power, governed engine speed.