Honda 1.2L i-VTEC L12B tuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series, based on engine code L12B Honda with ecu KEIHIN.
- Honda Amaze 1.2L i-VTEC
- Honda Brio (DD1) 1.2L i-VTEC
- Honda Brio Amaze (DF1/2) 1.2L i-VTEC
- Honda Brio Satya (DD1) 1.2L i-VTEC
- Honda Fit (GE/GK) 1.2L i-VTEC
- Honda Jazz (GE/GK) 1.2L i-VTEC
- Honda WR-V 1.2L i-VTEC
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (35 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: target lambda closed loop, target lambda low VTEC, target lambda high VTEC, target lambda by engine coolant temperature, target lambda.
- Ignition: spark advance high VTEC, spark advance low VTEC, minimum spark advance.
- Torque: requested torque, torque limiter.
- Throttle: throttle linearisation.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature, desired idle engine speed after start by engine coolant temperature.
- Air calculation: air mass flow depending on voltage.
- Special functions: rpm limiter in neutral gear, rpm limiter, speed limiter.