Honda 1.5L i-VTEC Turbo L15B tuning maps.
We are pleased to present you our first bin definition files (xdf) series, based on engine code L15B Honda with engine control unit KEIHIN.
- Acura CDX 1.5L i-VTEC Turbo
- Honda Accord (CV) 1.5L i-VTEC Turbo
- Honda Breeze 1.5L i-VTEC Turbo
- Honda Civic (FC/FK) 1.5L i-VTEC Turbo
- Honda Civic Si (FC1/FC3) 1.5L i-VTEC Turbo
- Honda CR-V (RW) 1.5L i-VTEC Turbo
- Honda HR-V (RU) 1.5L i-VTEC Turbo
- Honda Inspire 1.5L i-VTEC Turbo
- Honda Jade (FR) 1.5L i-VTEC Turbo
- Honda XR-V 1.5L i-VTEC Turbo
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: target lambda closed loop, target lambda low VTEC, target lambda high VTEC, target lambda by engine coolant temperature, pressure of direct injection.
- Ignition: spark advance, minimum spark advance.
- Torque: requested torque, torque limiter.
- Boost: maximal boost by atmosferic pressure, maximal boost, boost by atmosferic pressure, minimum boost pressure threshold for wastegate operation, wastegate, underboost error.
- Throttle: throttle linearisation, airmass flow through throttle valve
- i-VTEC: intake camshaft position at partial load, intake camshaft position at full load, exhaust camshaft position at partial load, exhaust camshaft position at full load.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature, disired idle engine speed after start by engine coolant temperature.
- Air calculation: volumetric efficiency, load limiter by intake air temperature, air mass flow depending on voltage.
- Special functions: lambda removal, rpm limiter in neutral gear, rpm limiter, speed limiter.