Indian Bosch ME17.9.74 tuning maps.
New calibration files (xdf) containing engine maps to remap Indian motorcycles. Supported engines are 69 cu in (1133cc), 73 cu in (1203cc) and 111 cu in (1811cc). Engine control unit is a Bosch ME17.9.74.
- Indian Chief Classic
- Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Indian Chief Vintage
- Indian Chieftain
- Indian Chieftain Classic
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Indian Chieftain Limited
- Indian FTR
- Indian FTR S
- Indian Roadmaster
- Indian Roadmaster Classic
- Indian Roadmaster Dark Horse
- Indian Roadmaster Elite
- Indian Scout
- Indian Scout 100th Anniversary
- Indian Scout Bobber
- Indian Scout Bobber Icon
- Indian Scout Bobber Twenty
- Indian Scout Icon
- Indian Springfield
- Indian Springfield Dark Horse
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main motorcycles bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda engine during afterstart, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion, maximum desired air-fuel ratio.
- Ignition: optimal ignition angle, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, dwell angle characteristic map, knock factor characteristic map cylinder counter 1, knock factor characteristic map cylinder counter 2.
- Torque: conversion factor relative air charge to optimum torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, desired throttle angle.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Air calculation: maximum filling at WOT under standard condition, relative air fresh as function of manifold pressure.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by speed, desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature.
- Special functions: rpm limiter, rpm limiter by speed, speed limiter.