John Deere tractors and harvesters 6.8L Phoenix L21/L22/L23 tuning maps.
John Deere tractors, harversters and sprayers with engine control unit Phoenix L21, L22, L23 are now supported! Engine supported is 6.8L (engine code 6068).
- Claas Arion 620/630/640/650
- John Deere 6E Series
- John Deere 6J Series
- John Deere 6M Series
- John Deere 6R Series
- John Deere 7J Series
- John Deere 7R Series
- John Deere S Series (harvesters)
- John Deere T Series (harvesters)
- John Deere W Series (harvesters)
- John Deere Sprayers
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (70 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main tractors bin definition files area.
Example of Stage1 on John Deere 6150R: +30hp / +150Nm
TunerPro available maps
- Torque: torque reserve, maximum engine torque value.
- Injection: base injection limitation, injection quantity limitation, conversion of injection volume to injection time.
- Boost: demanded boost pressure.
- Rail Pressure: rail pressure setpoint base, maximum rail pressure setpoint.