KTM and Bajaj 125cc, 200cc and 390cc tuning maps.
We are pleased to present you our first bin definition files (xdf) series for motorcycles KTM and Bajaj. Compatible engine are 125cc, 200cc and 390cc using the engine control unit Bosch M17.8.7 or M17.8.42.
- KTM Duke 125/200/390
- KTM RC 125/200/390
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (30 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main motorcycles bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda engine during afterstart, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion, maximum desired air-fuel ratio.
- Ignition: optimal ignition angle, optimal ignition angle for altitude, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, ignition advance-angle characteristic map for altitude, dwell angle characteristic map.
- Torque: conversion factor relative air charge to optimum torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature.
- Air calculation: maximum filling at WOT under standard condition, relative air fresh as function of manifold pressure.
- Cooling Fans: cooling fans activation, cooling fans deactivation.
- Special functions: rpm limiter.