KTM and Husaberg ecu Keihin SH7055 tuning maps.
New definition files (xdf) series for KTM and Husaberg with ECU Keihin SH7055.
- KTM EXC, XC, SX 250, 350, 450, 500, 530;
- KTM Freeride 350;
- KTM SMR 450;
- KTM Duke 690;
- KTM Enduro 690;
- KTM SMC 690;
- KTM Adventure 990;
- KTM Superduke 990;
- KTM Supermoto 690, 990;
- KTM RC8 1190;
- Husaberg FE 570;
- Husaberg FS 570.
Engine maps are divided according to the motorcycle version, displacement of engine and number of cylinders (1 or 2). For example, we will find the subdivision by riding mode for the 690: standard, performance and soft (see screenshot below) or by cylinders for the 990 (cylinder 1 and cylinder 2).
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (starting from 40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of KTM Supermoto 690)
- Fuel: main fuel table – standard, main fuel table – performance, main fuel table – soft, main fuel table – low octane fuel, fuel table for small throttle opening.
- Spark advance: ignition advance-angle characteristic map.
- Throttle: ride mode – standard, ride mode – performance, ride mode – soft, throttle in neutral.
- Special functions: RPM limiter – Low, RPM limiter – High.