KTM, Husqvarna, Sherco 2 stroke ecu Continental M3C tuning maps.
New definition files (xdf) series for 2 stroke enduro and cross motorcycles. Supported KTM, Husqvarna and Sherco with engine 150cc, 250cc, 300cc and ECU Continental M3C.
It is also possible manage for KTM and Husqvarna maps of quantity of oil for the petrol/oil mixture.
- KTM EXC/XC/XC-W 150/250/300 TPI
- Husqvarna TE/TX 150/250/300i
- Sherco SC/SE-R 250/300i
- Sherco SM/SE-R/SC Factory 125i
and all bikes with ecu Continental M3C.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles with ecu Continental are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of 250cc TPI)
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, target lambda.
- Ignition: ignition advance-angle characteristic map.
- Air Calculation: desired air mass flow by pressure, desired air mass flow by throttle.
- Fans Control: fans activation, fans deactivation.
- Special functions: RPM limiter.
- Quantity of oil for the petrol/oil mixture.