Kubota engine 1.8L (D1803) and 2.4L (V2403) tuning maps.
We are pleased to present you our first bin definition files (xdf) series for tractors and harvesters Kubota with engine 1.8L and 2.4L (naturally aspirated and turbo charged) using the engine control unit Bosch EDC17C55.
Some examples of Kubota tractors and harvesters remapped:
- Kubota Harvester DC68 2.4L
- Kubota Harvester DC70 2.4L
- Kubota Harvester ERH450 1.8L
- Kubota KL Series 1.8L and 2.4L
- Kubota L Series 1.8L and 2.4L
- Kubota M Series 2.4L
- Kubota MU Series 2.4L
- Kubota MX Series 2.4L
- Kubota ST Series 1.8L
- Kubota Sprayer 1.8L
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power, reduced fuel consumption and more torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main tractors bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Torque: torque limiter by atmosferic pressure, maximum engine torque value.
- Injection: injection quantity limiter, conversion of injection volume to injection time, smoke limiter.
- Start of injection: base value for start of injection angle, maximum value for start of injection angle.
- Boost: maximum boost pressure value, maximum allowed desired boost pressure according to air pressure
- Rail Pressure: rail pressure setpoint base, rail pressure setpoint correction based on the fuel temperature, maximum rail pressure setpoint.
- Idle: idle engine speed.