Mercedes Truck and Bus tuning maps.
We are pleased to present you our first bin definition files (xdf) series for Mercedes Trucks and Buses with engine control unit Temic.
These the engines supported:
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
TunerPro available maps
- Torque: torque during start, torque during start at high altitude, starting torque limitation, maximum idle torque, torque correction dynamic map, power limitation – altitude correction, engine power limitation, maximum engine torque value, exhaust gas temperature limitation, torque reduction by air temperature.
- Start of injection: pulse-width map, base value for start of injection angle, base value for start of injection angle for high altitude, injection timing on cold start, start of the injection, start of the injection on high altitude, start of the injection in smoke limitation, maximum value for start of injection.
- Boost: maximum boost pressure, target boost pressure.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- Air calculation: air mass flow.
- Injection: smoke limiter, fuel consumption map.
- Special functions: RPM limiter.