Mitsubishi Fuso and Sterling engine 3.0L (4M42) and 4.9L (4M50) tuning maps.
We are pleased to present you our first bin definition files (xdf) series for Mitsubishi Fuso and Sterling with engine 3.0L and 4.9L. ECU used is Bosch EDC7C4. Engine code are 4M42 for 3.0 litre and 4M50 for 4.9 litre.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Canter 4.9L
- Mitsubishi Fuso FE 4.9L
- Sterling 360 4.9L
- Mitsubishi Canter 3.0L
- Mitsubishi FE 3.0L
- Sterling 360 3.0L
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main diesel LCV and Trucks bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Torque: torque limiter characteristic for gear, curve for torque limitation, drivability map – conversion quantity into torque.
- Injection: base injection limitation for overheat protection, base injection limitation by pressure, smoke limiter, conversion of injection volume to injection time.
- Start of injection: base value for start of injection angle.
- Boost: demanded boost pressure, maximum allowed desired boost pressure according to air pressure, wastegate max position.
- Rail Pressure: rail pressure setpoint base, upper limit for pressure sensor plausibilty check, maximum rail pressure setpoint.
- Idle: idle engine speed by coolant temperature.