Polaris ATV, UTV and Quad naturally aspirated tuning maps.
We are pleased to present you our first bin definition files (xdf) series for all terrain vehicles Polaris with engine 570, 800, 900 and 1000 using the engine control unit Bosch M17.8.7.
- Polaris ACE 570/900
- Polaris RZR 570/800/900
- Polaris RZR XP 900/1000
- Polaris Ranger 570/800/900
- Polaris Ranger Crew 570/800
- Polaris Ranger XP 570/800/900
- Polaris Scrambler XP 1000
- Polaris Sportsman 570/800
- Polaris Sportsman Touring 570/800/1000
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (starting from 40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main ATV bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda engine during afterstart, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion, maximum desired air-fuel ratio.
- Ignition: optimal ignition angle, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, dwell angle characteristic map.
- Torque: conversion factor relative air charge to optimum torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature, desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature in drive gear.
- Air calculation: relative air fresh as function of manifold pressure.
- Cooling Fans: cooling fans activation, cooling fans deactivation.
- Special functions: rpm limiter.