Royal Enfield Interceptor and Continental 650 ecu tuning ME17.9.71.
New calibration files (xdf) series for Royal Enfield. Compatible with engine 650cc with engine control unit Bosch ME17.9.71.
Supported Royal Enfield:
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
- Royal Enfield Cruiser 650
- Royal Enfield Interceptor GT 650
With our Royal Enfield 650 tuning xdf you can manage fuel maps, spark advance maps, manage throttle for more throttle response, air intake (air flow) maps, rev limiters, etc.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main motorcycles bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda engine during afterstart, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion.
- Ignition: optimal ignition angle, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, dwell angle characteristic map.
- Torque: conversion factor relative air charge to optimum torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by atmosferic pressure and gear.
- Air calculation: maximum filling at WOT under standard condition, relative air fresh as function of manifold pressure.
- Special functions: rpm limiter.