TVS Apache RR 310 ecu Bosch MSE2 chiptuning maps.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) series for TVS Apache RR 310 with ecu Bosch MSE2.
You can tune all engine parameters like: lambda/fuel maps, fuel enrichment, optimal and base spark advance maps, air mass flow through throttle valve, maximum filling, fans control, rpm limiters, speed limiter, etc.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion, map for start/post start enrichment factor.
- Ignition: optimal ignition angle, ignition advance angle characteristic map, minimum ignition advance angle, dwell angle characteristic map.
- Torque: conversion factor relative air charge to optimum torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, max throttle angle.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Air Calculation: relative fresh air as function of manifold pressure, maximum filling at WOT under standard condition.
- Cooling Fans: fans control.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, RPM limiter by temperature, maximum engine speed when the engine speed limiter is active, speed limiter.