VAG Marelli 4LV tuning using TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Volskwagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat with engine control unit Magneti Marelli 4LV.
- Audi A2 1.4L 16V
- Seat Cordoba (6L) 1.4L 16V
- Seat Ibiza (6L) 1.4L 16V
- Seat Cordoba (6K) 1.4L 16V
- Seat Ibiza (6K) 1.4L 16V
- Seat Inca 1.4L 16V
- Seat Leon (1M) 1.4L 16V
- Skoda Fabia (6Y) 1.4L 16V
- VW Bora (1J) 1.4L 16V
- VW Caddy (9K) 1.4L 16V
- VW Gol (G2) 1.0L 16V
- VW Gol (G3) 1.0L 16V
- VW Golf (MK4-1J) 1.4L 16V
- VW Jetta (1J) 1.4L 16V
- VW Lupo 1.4L 16V
- VW Polo (6N) 1.4L 16V
- VW Polo (9N) 1.4L 16V
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: base lambda target, cold base lambda table, base lambda at full load.
- Ignition: basic advance angle map, advance angle map at full load, optimal advance angle map, spark advance angle correction by temperature.
- Air Control: volumetric efficiency, volumetric efficiency correction by temperature, maximum air filling.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- Torque: max torque, requested torque.
- RPM Limiter.