How to use TunerPro? Quick guide and Video Tutorials.
TunerPro is a free chiptuning software able to modify the data inside ecu (engine control unit) and tcu (transmission control unit).
Compared to the other remapping software its strenghts are:
- no annual subscription required;
- ability to open multiple instances simultaneously;
- possibility to open and modify files of any dimension (partial files, full files, etc.);
- copy and paste values among different maps and files.
To edit your files with TunerPro you only need:
- original or tuned file read out from ECU or TCU;
- bin calibration file, called XDF, containing maps, which translates what each byte in the binary file stands for in the real world.
The procedure to ask for XDF file is very easy:
- send us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your original or tuned file and write us some technical information about vehicle and ecu/tcu;
- make the payment via PayPal (you can use PayPal also without an account by cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Discover and Aura);
- we send you back the proper bin calibration file (XDF), so you can open it in TunerPro and tune your vehicle.
We have created written and video support to help you use the software TunerPro.
At the bottom of this page, you can find some buttons to download the software from Mark Mansur (Microsoft engineer) website and a written quick guide.
You will also find a link to our YouTube channel where some video tutorials are loaded:
- Part 1: Overview and interface;
- Part 2: Editing constants and flags;
- Part 3: Editing tables and graphing;
- Part 4: Comparing bin, constants and flags (coming soon).