WinOLS mappack (OLSX) by OldSkullTuning
What is WinOLS?
WinOls tuning software is able to edit the binary files read out from the ECU/ECM (engine control unit) and TCU/TCM (transmission control unit).
All the data and maps are saved inside a project file, also called mappack.
WinOLS damos (“data monitoring system”), on the other hand, are different compared to mappacks: first of all, they have extension .dam, .damos, .a2l and .asap2. Furthermore, they contain full maps and all other data used by the engine control unit and transmission control unit. Sometimes they are also called super mappack.
After the many requests received by our customers, who already buy our TunerPro XDF definition files, we have implemented our offer with WinOLS5 mappack (OLSX) service.
These map packs contain the same maps already available inside our TunerPro XDF.
More than 10.000 vehicles are supported: motorcycles, atv, cars, electric vehicles, boats, tractors, trucks, gearboxes.
The OldSkullTuning mappacks contain all the most important maps needed to create a stage1 and stage2 tuned file.
!!! PLEASE NOTE !!! We only sell closed (olsx) mappacks: closed means you can use it only with your Winols client code and the maps cannot be exported/used for new projects/mappack. OLSX purchased can be only used combined with the relevant binary file, previously shared with us.
Terms and Conditions
1- All products purchased will not be refunded.
2– We only sell closed (olsx) mappack: closed means you can use it only with your Winols client code and the maps cannot be exported/used for new projects/mappack.
3- OLSX purchased can be only used combined with the relevant binary file, previously shared with us.
4- OLSX mappack contains the same maps already available inside our TunerPro XDF.
5- To speed up the OLSX creation process, it could happen that the same 2 axes (X and Y) are used for some maps with the same name (such as: air load 1 – air load 2)
6- No checksum algorithm is available inside the OLSX. Checksum must be calculated from the tool used to read/write the ecu.
7- No support on “how to use WinOls” or “how to use mappack” or “how to use damos files in winols” will be provided.
8- Here below you can see which options has the OLSX we sell:
Closed WinOLS (OLSX) mappack pricing list
To simplify the purchase process, the mappack prices will be 50% more than TunerPro xdf.
These mappacks contain the same maps already available inside our TunerPro XDF.
Here below you can find the mappack pricing list:
- ATV starting from 75 euro
- Bikes starting from 60 euro
- Boats starting from 75 euro
- Buses starting from 90 euro
- Cars Electric starting from 90 euro
- Cars Diesel starting from 75 euro
- Cars Petrol starting from 60 euro
- Construction Machinery starting from 75 euro
- LCV Diesel starting from 90 euro
- LCV Petrol starting from 90 euro
- Snowmobiles 105 euro
- Special Applications starting from 75 euro
- Tractors starting from 75 euro
- Trucks starting from 90 euro
- Gearbox 90 euro
Prices are without VAT (22%).
VAT application rules:
– Italian customer (both company and private): +22% VAT always applied.
– European (VIES) customer (company): no VAT applied.
– European (VIES) customer (private): +22% VAT applied.
– Extra European customer (company): no VAT applied.
– Extra European customer (private): no VAT applied.
Search here for your vehicle:
We are working every day to expand our supported vehicles list. If your vehicle/ecu is not present, please send us your file via email to email@example.com or via contact module.
Do you want to save money?
Buying our credit packs, you can save up to 100 euro.
Credit packs let you purchase TunerPro XDF, tuned files and WinOls Mappack in a flexible and cost-effective way.
Credit packs range in size from 150 to 500 credits.
Available credit packs:
- 150 credits (20 euro off): 130 euro
- 200 credits (30 euro off): 170 euro
- 300 credits (50 euro off): 250 euro
- 500 credits (100 euro off): 400 euro
Contact us via email or using the contact module to purchase credit packs: firstname.lastname@example.org