Yamaha FZ6, FZ6R and FZ6 Fazer ecu Mitsubishi chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Yamaha with ECU Mitsubishi.
- Yamaha FZ6 600 my 2004
- Yamaha FZ6 S2 600 my 2007
- Yamaha FZ6 Fazer 600 my 2004
- Yamaha FZ6 Fazer S2 600 my 2006
- Yamaha FZ6R 600 my 2012
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Price for each xdf: 40 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP cyl 1-4, fuel by RPM and IAP cyl 2-3, fuel by RPM and Throttle cyl 1-4, fuel by RPM and Throttle cyl 2-3, target lambda.
- Ignition: main spark advance gear 1-2, main spark advance gear 3-4, main spark advance gear 5-6.
- Cooling Fans: fan activation temperature, fan deactivation temperature.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter.