Yamaha Waverunner 1.8L ecu Mitsubishi TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Yamaha JetSki with engine 1.8L and engine control unit Mitsubishi.
File size 1.25MB.
Some of the supported JetSki:
- Yamaha FX-HO 1.8L Supercharged
- Yamaha FX-HO 1.8L
- Yamaha FX-SHO 1.8L Supercharged
- Yamaha FX-SVHO 1.8L Supercharged
- Yamaha FZR 1.8L Supercharged
- Yamaha FZS 1.8L Supercharged
- Yamaha GP1800 1.8L Supercharged
- Yamaha VXR 1.8L N/A
- Yamaha VXR 1.8L Supercharged
- Yamaha VXS 1.8L Supercharged
Also supported Yamaha 242X dual engine 1.8L Supercharged.
You can work on the main engine maps like target lambda, fuel depending by rpm and throttle, air load limiter, throttle response and rpm limiter.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main boats xdf area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: lambda target, lambda target at low load, fuel by rpm and throttle (divided by cylinder).
- Ignition: main spark advance.
- Air Control: engine load limiter.
- Throttle – ETV: throttle – ETV control, throttle – ETV limiter.
- RPM Limiter.