Yamaha ecu Mitsubishi F8T820XX chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Yamaha YZF R1 (RN12) with engine control unit Mitsubishi F8T820XX (MH5XXXF).
The ECU might have the following numbers/labels: 5VY-8591A-B0 / 5VY-8591A-60 / HYA052 / HYA041 / HYA043
Engine maps are divided by groups, gears and cylinders.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (70 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP (divided by group and cylinder), fuel by RPM and throttle (divided by gear and cylinder), target lambda.
- Ignition: main spark advance gear 1-2, main spark advance gear 3-4, main spark advance gear 5-6, main spark advance – neutral.
- Cooling Fans: fan activation temperature, fan deactivation temperature.
- Secondary Throttle: secondary throttle (divided by group).
- EXUP: exhaust ultimate power valve (divided by group).
- Special functions: RPM limiter.