Yamaha R1 my2020 Denso ecu tuning and TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) for Yamaha YZF R1 and R1M model year 2020 with ECU Denso (B3L-8591A-00).
With this third-party XDF you can modify some engine parameters like fuel maps depending by throttle position and intake pressure, main spark advance maps and ride by wire maps to manage the throttle response.
It is also possible manage the maximum rpm of engine and the maximum speed of the vehicle.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (75 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Price: 75 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Axes: RPM, throttle (TPS).
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP pressure (divided by cylinder), fuel by RPM and throttle (divided by cylinder), delta TPS vs RPM (divided by gear), secondary injection.
- Lambda: lambda closed loop (by IAP and throttle), main lambda (by gear), lambda full load.
- Ignition: optimal ignition timing, ignition base timing, ignition correction, dwell.
- Ride by Wire: electronic throttle valve (divided by power mode and gear).
- Torque: engine brake, optimal engine torque.
- Launch Control.
- Fans control.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, Speed limiter.