Yamaha ecu YEC TunerPro chip tuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Yamaha YZF R1 (RN12) my 2004 with engine control unit YEC.
Engine maps are divided by Map A/B and cylinders.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (70 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro tuning maps
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP (divided by Map A/B and cylinder), fuel by RPM and throttle (divided by Map A/B and cylinder), target lambda (divided by Map A/B).
- Ignition: main spark advance (divided by Map A/B).
- Cooling Fans: fan activation temperature, fan deactivation temperature.
- Secondary Throttle: secondary throttle (divided by Map A/B).
- EXUP: exhaust ultimate power valve (divided by Map A/B).
- Special functions: RPM limiter.