Yamaha R3, MT03 my2018 Denso tuning with TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro XDF for Yamaha YZF R3 and MT03 model year 2018 with ECU Denso.
- Yamaha YZF R3 300cc my2018 42CV
- Yamaha MT-03 300cc my2018 42CV
With our XDF you can modify some engine parameters like fuel maps depending on throttle position and intake pressure, main spark advance maps, fans control, rpm limiters, etc.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 40 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 1, fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 2, fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 1, fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 2, fuel cut off, target lambda.
- Ignition: main spark advance neutral, main spark advance, warmup base idle, dwell.
- Cooling Fans: fans control.
- AIS Valve: AIS Valve by RPM and throttle, AIS Valve by RPM and IAP.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, lambda deactivation (beta).