Yamaha and Arctic Cat Sidewinder chiptuning with TunerPro.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (xdf) series for Yamaha and Arctic Cat snowmobiles with ECU Mitsubishi.
- Yamaha Sidewinder 1.0L Turbo my2017
- Arctic Cat XF 9000 1.0L Turbo my2017
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Snowmobiles bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 1 (map A and map B), fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 2 (map A and map B), fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 3 (map A and map B), fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 1 (map A, map B and map C), fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 2 (map A, map B and map C), fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 3 (map A, map B and map C).
- Ignition: main spark advance, main spark advance at full load, spark advance correction by exhaust temperature, spark advance correction by engine temperature.
- Boost: boost pressure, boost pressure by atmospheric pressure.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter.