Yamaha Tenere 700 tuning ecu Denso SH7058 using TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro XDF for Yamaha Tenere’ 700 with ECU Denso SH7058 (file size 1MB).
- Yamaha Tenerè 700 55kW/75CV
- Yamaha Tenerè 700 Rally Edition 55kW/75CV
With our XDF you can modify some engine parameters like fuel maps depending on throttle position and intake pressure, target lambda maps, main spark advance maps, cooling fans temperature, ais valve, rpm limiters, lambda sensor removal, etc.
Some of the supported ecu:
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main motorcycles bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 1, fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 2, fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 1, fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 2, target lambda, fuel cut off.
- Ignition: main spark advance neutral cyl 1, main spark advance neutral cyl 2, main spark advance cyl 1, main spark advance cyl 2.
- Fans Control.
- AIS valve: AIS valve by RPM and Throttle, AIS valve by RPM and IAP.
- Special Functions: RPM Limiters, lambda deactivation.