Yamaha T-Max 560 Denso ecu tuning and TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) for Yamaha T-Max 560 with ECU Denso RH850 (file size 2MB).
With our TunerPro XDF you can modify some engine parameters like fuel maps depending by throttle position and intake pressure, main spark advance maps and ride by wire maps (D-Mode) to manage the throttle response for city use (low) and for max performance use (high).
It is also possible manage the maximum rpm of engine and the maximum speed of the vehicle.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Price: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: target lambda by pressure, target lambda by throttle, fuel by RPM and IAP pressure cylinder 1, fuel by RPM and IAP pressure cylinder 2, fuel by RPM and throttle cylinder 1, fuel by RPM and throttle cylinder 2.
- Ignition: main spark advance cyl 1, main spark advance cyl 2, dwell.
- Ride by Wire: D-Mode low, D-Mode high, ETV multiplier, Throttle Limiter.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- Fans Control: fans control.
- Torque: maximum engine torque, optimum engine torque.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, Speed limiter.