Yamaha JetSki FX VX ecu Mitsubishi TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Yamaha Waverunner JetSki with engine control unit Mitsubishi.
File size 512kb.
- Yamaha FX (all versions) 1.0L (file size 512kb)
- Yamaha V1 (all versions) 1.0L (file size 512kb)
- Yamaha VX (all versions) 1.0L (file size 512kb)
Examples of the supported ECU numbers:
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main boats xdf area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: main fuel by accelerator and rpm, main fuel (lambda) by accelerator and rpm.
- Ignition: main spark advance.
- Air Control: engine load limiter.
- RPM Limiter.